Brandon’s Big, Bad Barfday
All Brandon wants for his birthday is a brand-new bicycle. When the big day arrives and there is no new bike, Brandon bawls, “Boohoo! Boohoo! This is nothing but a big, bad barfday!”
The birthday boy soon discovers that only he can make his birthday better. Celebrate with Brandon as he makes his big, bad barfday the best birthday ever!
Brandon’s Big, Bad Barfday is suitable for children ages 6 to 8
"Delightful alliteration and a sweet message. Sure to be a hit."
Christie Williamson, Customer Experience Manager, IndigoKids
"Tina creates a fun and unique book with relatable characters and life situations. With bright and fun pictures, this picture book is great to introduce life skills and lessons that may be tricky for some children to manage and understand. This book, and Tina's other, exciting, Canadian picture books for kids, would be an excellent addition to any home collection!"
Rebecca Taylor, eServices & Child/Youth Librarian, Ramara Township Public Library
32-page, full-colour, hardcover.
Here is everything you need to know about your order:
- You will receive a personally autographed book to the person(s) of your choice.
- Tina will inscribe the book to the name you indicate in the "Name(s) to be inscribed" field.
- Please fill out the "Instructions to Author" field if you have any additional instructions for us or wish to order multiple copies of books.
- The shipping and handling charge for each book shipped within Canada is $5 per book. For orders outside of Canada, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For volume orders (more than 20 books), please contact email@example.com before placing your order.
- All taxes are included in the price of each book.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org