Peter's Poofect Pet
Peter wants a pet more than anything in the world. But Peter’s parents have a list—a list of reasons why they don’t want a pet in the house.
Their prime reason? Pets poo!
Poo is stinky. Poo is messy. Poo will just not do.
In this hilarious story about pets, parents, and poo, Peter knows just what to do!
Peter’s Poofect Pet is suitable for children ages 6 to 8.
“Funny and down-to-earth with engaging illustrations and a smooth-reading, rhythmic text. Plenty of Poo-appeal!!”
— Sarah Watts, Librarian
32-page, full-colour, hardcover.
Here is everything you need to know about your order:
- You will receive a personally autographed book to the person(s) of your choice.
- Tina will inscribe the book to the name you indicate in the "Name(s) to be inscribed" field.
- Please fill out the "Instructions to Author" field if you have any additional instructions for us or wish to order multiple copies of books.
- The shipping and handling charge for each book shipped within Canada is $5 per book. For orders to the United States, shipping is $7.50 per book. For international orders outside of North America, shipping is $10 per book. Please contact email@example.com for international orders.
- For volume orders (more than 20 books), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
- All taxes are included in the price of each book.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com