Samantha's Silly-icious Sandwiches
Samantha is sick of eating the same old, boring sandwiches for lunch. All the other kids have lunches that are fun. All the other kids have lunches that are exciting. Samantha takes matters into her own hands—and the results are silly-icious. This story encourages sharing, self-reliance, and a fun approach to nutrition.
Samantha’s Silly-icious Sandwiches is suitable for children ages 6 to 8.
"Essentially, this wonderful story highlights the joys of creativity in any arena (even lunch), and spotlights a Protagonist who works toward solving her own problems rather than relying on others to solve them for her.”
— Kids Around Canada.com
32-page, full-colour, hardcover.
Here is everything you need to know about your order:
- You will receive a personally autographed book to the person(s) of your choice.
- Tina will inscribe the book to the name you indicate in the "Name(s) to be inscribed" field.
- Please fill out the "Instructions to Author" field if you have any additional instructions for us or wish to order multiple copies of books.
- The shipping and handling charge for each book shipped within Canada is $5 per book. For orders outside of Canada, shipping is $10 per book. Please contact email@example.com
- For volume orders (more than 20 books), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
- All taxes are included in the price of each book.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com